***Mystery Blogger Award – What is it?
Okoto Enigma is the creator of Mystery Blogger Award. This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. 4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. 5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
10. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
Three things about myself:
I’ll tell you about my mask, the personality-self 😊
- I’m an at-home parent to four kids
- I enjoy baking.
- I just started attending A Course in Miracles groups, and I’m really enjoying it.
Questions from Joan:
1. How has blogging changed your life?
It’s given me a steady morning focus–a way to immerse myself in what I am and to share that with others. It’s a wonderful start to the day.
2. What has been your favorite age?
I remember 5 fondly. Lots of walks among the wildflowers!
3. If you could be any other kind of living thing, what would you be?
4. What does LOVE mean to you?
It’s everything. It’s who we are, and it’s behind the fabric of this illusory world in every instant, in every way. I love to see the ways it shines through.
5. (possibly quirky question…but I have to ask when I get the chance) What is the purpose of life?
To remember who we are, who everyone else is, and to allow the world to transform into a reflection of the love we are.
My best post:
I don’t know, but here’s one that resonated with my readers
The peaceful convergence of all timelines
Thanks again to Joan, and I’ll leave you with one of her beautiful posts: